PocketPj exit every time on Windows Mobile 6.0 every time without any prompt message

Hello,

I'm using PJSip on Windows Mobile 6.0 by build PocketPJ currently.
Howerver,the program will exit every time without any prompt message.
If the program in idle state which just registered to SIP server, it will
exit after about 4~5 miniutes.
If a call is ongoing, the program will exit after about 2~5 minitues.

I traced the debug output, but no any usefull imformation was found.
I guess it might by some memory using problem, did some met same problem on
Windows Mobile device?

--
Steven Wu