From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Javier G?lvez Guerrero
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:25 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: which WAV format i need to use in pjmedia?

Hope it helps,
Javi

2009/5/28 Ponik Supapupa <spunyk at gmail.com<mailto:spunyk at gmail.com>>
Hi all
I newbie in audio formats, so when i try to lad to wave port those wav-s i have i got an Unsupported WAVE format error. I looked in wav_port.h and saw there that i need
WAV player port supports for reading WAV file with uncompressed 16 bit PCM format or  compressed G.711 A-law/U-law format.
i see the info about my wavs in winamp and got that i have Ulaw in one case and PCM 16 bit in other - but still got that error. Can anybody tell me how could i convert to neede format? Or may be somebody have a dialtone wav file that is supported by pjmedia.
Big thanks.