which WAV format i need to use in pjmedia?

Last week I was experiencing the same issue. As someone from this mailing
list pointed me, I'll tell you to check SoX
<http://sox.sourceforge.net/>(Sound Exchange), read the man page and
encode your files to WAV format
according to your needs.

Hope it helps,