which WAV format i need to use in pjmedia?

Hi all
I newbie in audio formats, so when i try to lad to wave port those wav-s i
have i got an Unsupported WAVE format error. I looked in wav_port.h and saw
there that i need
*WAV player port** supports for reading WAV file with uncompressed 16 bit
PCM format or  compressed G.711 A-law/U-law format.*
i see the info about my wavs in winamp and got that i have Ulaw in one case
and PCM 16 bit in other - but still got that error. Can anybody tell me how
could i convert to neede format? Or may be somebody have a dialtone wav file
that is supported by pjmedia.
Big thanks.