Building application problem: custom Makefile

Hi,

I built pjproject-1.2 package and tried different sample applications like
pjsua and simple_ua; they all worked as expected Now I was trying to code
any pjsip-based application by myself, first checking that the Makefile was
properly set. Then I followed the guidelines from
here<http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting_Started_Using>,
so I wrote a Makefile like this:

PJBASE=/home/dulceangustia/pjproject-1.2/

include $(PJBASE)/build.mak

CC      = $(APP_CC)
LDFLAGS = $(APP_LDFLAGS)
LDLIBS  = $(APP_LDLIBS)
CFLAGS  = $(APP_CFLAGS)
CPPFLAGS= ${CFLAGS}

all: voip-app.c

voip-app: voip-app.c
    $(CC) -o $@ $< $(CPPFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) $(LDLIBS)

clean:
    rm -f voip-app.o voip-app

Being my voip-app.c file:

#include <pjlib.h>
#include <pjlib-util.h>
#include <pjmedia.h>
#include <pjmedia-codec.h>
#include <pjsip.h>
#include <pjsip_simple.h>
#include <pjsip_ua.h>
#include <pjsua-lib/pjsua.h>

int main()
{
        puts("Hello pj");
    return 0;
}

Makefile is properly formatted, but when issuing the make command I get that
there's nothing to do with 'all'. It seems that the options APP_CC,
APP_LDLIBS and so on are not properly set. I built pjsip with no options, so
I don't know how to solve it or if I must specify every option. I just used
this Makefile template as I'm using pjproject 1.2 package. Note that this is
my first Makefile U_U.

Any help on this will be much appreciated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Javi