Who can tell some PjSIP support for large message transfer using TCP

Hi,

Here I will clarify what I concern. Now SIP is used in VoIP mostly but it
can be used in many fields from SIP feature. Eg.: It likes HTTP protocol and
even replaces HTTP which uses TCP transport. So I am working on an
application based on SIP, and it can work for VoIP + Http Like application
(send request response with SIP msg body) and the later will need TCP
support if large message.

So, I am not sure PjSIP group have cared about this part, that is sending
request and response using SIP like HTTP did. I hope pjSIP can extend a
module which can deal with it. It will make SIP used in much more fields not
only VoIP IM. Even Web server...

Thanks!