Who can tell some PjSIP support for large message transfer using TCP

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Qh guo<rashaguo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PjSIP 1.3 said it supported large message transfer switching TCP
> automatically.
>
> So my question is: How large can it transfer using send_request_msg() in a
> call?

Not sure if I got the question right. The feature of auto-switch to
TCP in 1.3 is: whenever the SIP message size (that is about to be sent
via UDP) exceeds PJSIP_UDP_SIZE_THRESHOLD (default value is 1300
bytes), the stack will automatically switch transport to TCP, if it
fails (e.g: timeout, TCP transport not available), the message will
still be sent via UDP. While maximum message size is configurable via
PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN (default is 2000 bytes).

> For application, Does it need do extra efforts to deal with the large
> message receiving. Eg: wait until the end of the message.

No.

> or the PjSIP has done this for us and we just using the callback of the
> PjSIP.

Yes.

Regards,
nanang