Who can tell some PjSIP support for large message transfer using TCP

Great!
Many thanks Nanang!

You got my question. "large message" I said means the large request message.

One more question:
PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN, this macro, Can I configure it with big value? like 10M
bytes? Will it cause lower efficiency for PjSIP?
And if it was configureed with default value and no TCP available, can pjsip
send request message with larger message body (much more lager than
2000bytes) successfully?

Thanks!