Who can tell some PjSIP support for large message transfer using TCP

No, I got it wrong about "large message" then :) The auto-switch to
TCP feature in pjsip 1.3 I was talking about is related to RFC 3261
section 18.1.1:
---
 * If a request is within 200 bytes of the path MTU, or if it is larger
 * than 1300 bytes and the path MTU is unknown, the request MUST be sent
 * using an RFC 2914 [43] congestion controlled transport protocol, such
 * as TCP.
---

Regards,
nanang