From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of varun pratapsingh
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:02 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: No Voice Flow

Hi Smiti,

Can I get some more detail. you are using the device or emulator. If you are using the emulator then please test it on the real device because the emulator has been reported some incapabilties regarding some capabilities. Also specify the SDK you are using.

I can really help you in this because I have already developed a Softphone for Symbian OS successfully.

Regards:
Varun Pratap Singh,
SIP Infrastructure Expert,
Mob: 91-9873868905,