No Voice Flow

Hi Smiti,

Can I get some more detail. you are using the device or emulator. If you are
using the emulator then please test it on the real device because the
emulator has been reported some incapabilties regarding some capabilities.
Also specify the SDK you are using.

I can really help you in this because I have already developed a Softphone
for Symbian OS successfully.

Regards:
Varun Pratap Singh,
SIP Infrastructure Expert,