No Voice Flow

Hi,

Whenever reporting a problem, it would be wise to include some detail
info, e.g: using emulator or device, PJSIP version, application name,
reproducing scenario, etc.

Error code -14 is KErrInUse, so perhaps the mic is used by other
application exclusively (or perhaps it also occurs when trying to open
sound device full duplex mode on emulator?)
Error code -3 on speaker usually occurs whenever player is closed, not
sure if this is your case though.

Regards,
nanang