g729 codec

Hi Nanang,

I have tested it to make a self call and getting 488(Not acceptable here)
response. i saw
the log file and the sdp , there speex, gsm , pcma and pcmu only presents .
and no g729.
so it looks like that g729 is not registered. and server rejected the call.

I have checked the log file of server , there was a message:

*No compatible codecs, not accepting this offer!*

please give me a suggestion.

Thanks

  opu