Access last RX message from on_call_status_changed when receiving INVITE

Hi

Im using pjsip on the pjsua level. I need to get access to one of the
headers in the incoming INVITE message.

I have successfully parsed the event sent to "on_call_status_changed"
for other messages like when I wanted to see the SDP in a 200 OK.

The problem for me is that the incoming INVITE does not seem to be
reported at all in "on_call_status_changed". There is a notification
PJSIP_INV_STATE_INCOMING but that is sent after pjsip sends the 100
Trying and that is the message contained inside the pjsip_event. I need
to access the INVITE that triggered the transmission of this 100 Trying
message.

So my questions are:
1. Is there a way to access the last RX message when receiving the
PJSIP_INV_STATE_INCOMING notification.
2. Is there perhaps another/better way to achive this. I know I can see
all incoming messages in on_rx_request but then I face a problem with
connecting the incoming message in on_rx_request with the callback in
"on_call_status_changed". If possible I would like to solve it through
the pjsua interface.

Thanks
Johan