Is possibile to have a on_rx_rtp callback with PJSUA?

On 3/19/08, Roland Klabunde <roland.klabunde at freenet.de> wrote:
> > The the problem is: how can I understand from the statistics when the
>  > remote phone is ringing ?
>
> If there is no explicit RINGING SIP message, you would have to analyze the
>  received RTP in order to find the ringtone pattern... Nearly impossible, I
>  guess.

David,

Since originally you just want to know whether incoming RTP packets
have been received, you can just check that in the call media
statistic (it's there somewhere if you look at it carefully ;-) ).

But Roland is right, just because you have RTP doesn't mean remote is
ringing. It could well be that remote is sending "Sorry the number is
wrong" prompt.

Cheers,
 -benny