Is possibile to have a on_rx_rtp callback with PJSUA?

Roland Klabunde wrote:
>> Well I didn't mean signal analysis is easy. ;-)
>> What I mean to say was that if you want to peek at the PCM samples,
>> that should be easy with PJSUA-LIB. For the signal analysis itself,
>> I'll leave that to Davide. :)
>
> As I would do :)

well, others suggestions to create the program that I need are all
welcome :)

Do you know any voip service that always send 180 Ringing exactly when
the remote phone is ringing? This can save me a lot of time !
Maybe I can open a new theard here in the list to ask if anyone knows a
service that always send the 180 ringing packet.

> But seems to be not that easy to capture the "start of ringing" in VoIP as
> it was with ISDN...

mmm, interesting, was is it more simple? Maybe I can consider to use an
ISDN with more fix costs if is really easy to implement.

Otherwise if there isn't another solution tell me: "good luck" :)

cheers
Davide