Is possibile to have a on_rx_rtp callback with PJSUA?

On 3/15/08, Davide Marrone <unidavide at email.it> wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>  maybe my question wasn't exactly clear. I don't need to receive or hang
>  up an incoming call, I need to make an outgoing call from my sip client
>  to exeternal phones. The problem is that I don't know exatly when the
>  external phone is ringing because via SIP aren't sent packets about that.

Is this because the 18x response is lost? If so, reliable provisional
response should solve it I think. You can require remote to send
response reliably with --use-100rel option in pjsua.

If you think that listening for incoming RTP is the only way to go,
then for now the only way is to hack the UDP media transport to call
your callback whenever there's an incoming RTP packet. Or something
like that, I haven't thought of this very thoroughly.

In the future I'm planning to add another callback in pjsua-lib to
allow application to create its own media transport (or to report
media transport creation). This among other thing will enable
application such as yours to do some work with the transport.

cheers,
 -benny