Is possibile to have a on_rx_rtp callback with PJSUA?

Hi Davide,

I don't think it works like you described.
When your client receive a call, the callback "on_incoming_call" is called.
You must reply with msg 180 :
    pjsua_call_answer(call_id, 180, NULL, NULL);
If you reply immediately by msg 200, the call is established.

To reply you must call the following function to send msg 200 :
    pjsua_call_answer(current_call, 200, NULL, NULL);

Samuel

Davide Marrone a ?crit :