Is possibile to have a on_rx_rtp callback with PJSUA?

Benny Prijono wrote:
> On 3/19/08, Roland Klabunde <roland.klabunde at freenet.de> wrote:
>>> The the problem is: how can I understand from the statistics when the
>>  > remote phone is ringing ?
>>
>> If there is no explicit RINGING SIP message, you would have to analyze the
>>  received RTP in order to find the ringtone pattern... Nearly impossible, I
>>  guess.
>
> David,
>
> Since originally you just want to know whether incoming RTP packets
> have been received, you can just check that in the call media
> statistic (it's there somewhere if you look at it carefully ;-) ).
>
> But Roland is right, just because you have RTP doesn't mean remote is
> ringing. It could well be that remote is sending "Sorry the number is
> wrong" prompt.

Hi Benny,
in my first message I wrote:

> The problem so is that I need a callback for the incomung RTP traffic, I
> want to analize that traffic and hang up the call when the ringing
> packet arrives.

maybe wasn't exactly clear, sorry for my english, I know that is not so
good.
Now I think that all is clear, I saw the media statistics and I saw the
number of incoming RTP packets but, you have correctly said that RTP
doesn't mean remote is ringing, so I need to get the RTP traffic and
analyze it.

Can you give me some hint to get the RTP traffic?

thanks again
Davide