Using more than one ETH device

Ouch, you're right, it's not implemented yet. Sorry! But anyway this
function does not solve your requirement, so I don't think it
matters too much.

In summary, currently we can't assign specific RTP transports to a
specific account with pjsua-lib. Supporting this will require quite
major modifications in the API, for example to move media transport
config (and perhaps STUN settings) to account config. Maybe I will
consider doing this in the next major release, but for sure this
will break existing applications, so I'd rather not do this unless
there are really important reasons to do it.

So for now, my only suggestion is to use the lower level API (pjsip
and pjmedia).

cheers,
  -benny