[pjsip] PJSUA jitter values

Hello,

I was monitoring the jitter values of pjsua using Ethreal and the mean
jitter value was 15ms. I have monitored other sip soft phones e.g. Xlite and
SJPhone and their jitter values are much lower then this. Using >>qd on the
console shows different jitter values than those shown by the Ethereal.
These are usually high compared to Ethereal.

I am using the G .711 PCMA codec.I have also tried to change the jitter
buffer settings, i.e. reduced the initial, minimum and maximum jitter buffer
size values but these changes do not affect the resulting mean jitter at
all! Is there anyway to reduce the jitter delay on pjsua phone? Awaiting you
response.

--
Regards,
Salman