Using more than one ETH device

Hi Benny,

I changed to the 0.7.0 version and succeded adding udp transport on
both eth devices. However when I try to lock one account to one
transport and another account to another transport (each transport
with different IP addresses and ports) it doesn't work. Both accounts
get locked to the same transport and it is always the last transport
that I configure. I'm using pjsua_acc_set_transport() with the account
id that I want to lock to a transport id. Any idea of what is going
wrong? Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Jorge Amador