[pjsip] PJSUA jitter values

Thank you for your insight. It was really helpful.

You suggested if I wanted to reduce the transmission jitter. Yes, that is
exactly what I wanted. But installing a master port between the conference
bridge and sound device doesn't seem to have any effect in this case. The
transmission jitter still remains the same. I am attaching snap shots of the
forward (pjsua) and reverse (some other sip phone) RTP stream analysis using
Wire Shark.

It seems that during transmission the delta for the forward stream
fluctuates in contrast to the reverse stream whose delta and jitter remain
pretty much the same.

Thank you for your time.