[pjsip] Route-set issue?

Hi all,

I am using PJ SIP version 0.7.0 and am noticing a behavior which I consider incorrect.I am working presence library and what seems to be happenning is that the notifier and subscriber seem to be destroying the route-set formed by the initial 'SUBSCRIBE' request. I have the relevant part of ethereal log of both ends attached here.

>From the log one can see that
- the initial SUBSCRIBE was received with a 'RECORD-ROUTE' header and hence a route-set is formed which is later used by the NOTIFY.
- When the subscription is refreshed with another SUBSCRIBE request (2nd subscribe request - which now uses the route-set formed by the 1st SUBSCRIBE), the NOTIFY request is sent without any 'ROUTE' header i.e. it does not use the route-set? Is this the correct behaviour?
- When another SUBSCRIBE is sent by the subscriber (3rd subscribe request), it does not use the route-set formed by the initial SUBSCRIBE (no ROUTE header present). Is this correct?

>From my understanding the route-set should have been used by all the SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFYs till the subscription expires. I have 2 PJSIP based UAs behind the same NAT and the proxy is public. As a result, when the above requests do not use the route-set (which by-passes the proxy), the requests are not received@the other end.

Has anyone else noticed the issue? Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect. It would also help if someone could point out where the route-set is created and destroyed in the source.

Thanks,
Anshuman