Using more than one ETH device

Hi Benny,

I've followed your suggestion but after trying to compile the project
I get this error message:

output/pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu/pjsua_app.o: In function `app_init':
output/pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu/pjsua_app.o(.text+0x6303): undefined
reference to `pjsua_media_transports_attach'

I've checked the code and I only found the declaration of the function
pjsua_media_transports_attach() in the file pjsua.h. It seems to me
that this function is declared but not implemented in the code. Am I
missing something? Thanks,

Jorge Amador