Re: Oracle SQLPlus and PHP OCI8 returning different results

Sorry, I'll clarify....

My two options are to:

1. Execute the query twice.  The first time I use the count() function to
get the number of results.  The second time I run the actual query to be
OCIFetchInto'd as needed.

2. Execute the query once, but then while-loop the OCIFetchInto to put all
the results into an array and use the array count() to get number of
results.

With regards to the OCIFetchStatement(), it simply does not return what is
expected.  I can easily show the difference in results by using the
OCIFetchInto method on the same query as I just used the OCIFetchStatement.
In my testing example OCIFetchInto returns 13 records and OCIFetchStatement
returns 5 with the very same SQL statement.  I could also verify the results
in SQLPlus by cut'n and paste'n the SQL statement.  And, yes everything was
commited and run under the very same user/pass.  This would lead me to
believe that OCIFetchStatement is fubar.

Gary