RE: wiki like database

yes of course!, with php and mysql you'll be able to make a wiki very easily, check out php.net for all the info you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shantanu Oak [mailto:shantanuo@yahoo.com]
Sent: 02 May 2003 12:02
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  wiki like database

Hi,
I am using phpMyAdmin and I found it very easy to use.
However, my client want "easier" solution.
I have created a table here...
http://bridge.caspio.net/dp.asp?AppKey=G8C3C3I4J6I2D2D8E9

I have used caspio web based database. It functions
just like wiki. Can I do the same thing with mysql?

Shantanu Oak
shantanuo@yahoo.com
http://www.shantanuoak.com