What do you call the end-user?

Hi gang:

I can't wait for tomorrow -- so here's my off-topic post today.

First question:

What do you call the people who ultimately use your code?

I call them the "end-user", but others have stated other terms, such as "customer" or "user".

Second question:

Are you concerned with their ("whomever") experience in using your code?

This question transcends your code working correctly, accurately, and securely -- no need to comment on those aspects. But rather more specifically do you consider how easily your "whomever" can use your work efforts?

As you may have guessed - I just attended a UX conference and they provide an interesting perspective on UX. I was wondering how php developers typically address the subject.

Cheers,

tedd