Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

Quote:

   I was pleased earlier, however, to learn about your interest in
helping others by creating a venue for them to sell their own homemade
pornographic DVDs at such a low price, but then disappointed to learn
that your grasp of Perl and site management wasn't yet up to par.

Lol what.