RE: RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

Agreed, I have never said that, but I cannot even think about a modern website developed without browser tools such Firebug or others. That is why I was kinda surprised by zero reaction.

Your feedback will be more than welcome, thanks.

Regards

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:39:21 +0530
From: muxical.geek@xxxxxxxxx
To: an_red@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

I do use FirePHP and your project looks interesting to evaluate. Will
check it out in a couple of days. It would be more interesting if they
really are complimentary.

I think people who use FireBug's console API would be able to
appreciate FirePHP/formaldehyde more. However, I do NOT deny the fact
that not every project needs them.