RE: RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

That's a finished production site ... how did you debug during its development? 'Cause Formaldehyde is for development, not for production ... I guess you have implented your own error manager/debugger, right?

Well, with Formaldehyde you do not need to implement anything.

Moreover, ASAIK, Formaldehyde is the only one able to catch even Fatal Error ... in few words, it catches everything.

I would like to know other opinions, I mean people that actually spent few minutes to understand what is Formaldehyde before they reply ...

Regards