RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

Being something nobody thought before I was expecting some comment ... zero Ajax developers here?
Anyway, to make things even more simple I have released the Zero Config client side file, which works with most known browsers, IE included, and it does not require a single change in existent code, libraries included.

Enjoy (if any) http://code.google.com/p/formaldehyde/

From: an_red@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:41:53 +0200

Hi everybody,
I'd love to receive your feedback about my last zero dependencies, easily integrable, scalable, fast, lightweight, etc etc Ajax / PHP debugger.

The project has Mit Style License and it is hosted in Google Code:
http://code.google.com/p/formaldehyde/

While this is my blog announcement:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2009/09/formaldehyde-ajax-php-error-debugger.html

I hope you'll appreciate the code, the concept, and the simplicity, but here I am to know your concerns, or generally speaking, your opinion.

Best Regards,
Andrea Giammarchi

With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and  share your photos.
Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1