[Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

Hi everybody,
I'd love to receive your feedback about my last zero dependencies, easily integrable, scalable, fast, lightweight, etc etc Ajax / PHP debugger.

The project has Mit Style License and it is hosted in Google Code:
http://code.google.com/p/formaldehyde/

While this is my blog announcement:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2009/09/formaldehyde-ajax-php-error-debugger.html

I hope you'll appreciate the code, the concept, and the simplicity, but here I am to know your concerns, or generally speaking, your opinion.

Best Regards,
Andrea Giammarchi

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx