RE: RE: [Formaldehyde] The Most Basic Ajax - PHP Error Debugger

How do you debug Ajax calls? I am starting to think you do not do it, or your applications are extremely simple... do you transform only at the end the result? How do you debug the transformation if something go wrong? How do you test via client if something goes wrong? You simply do not care, ok, fine, Formaldehyde is not for you, not today at least.

Thanks for the reply in any case, better than nothing.

Regards