Re: Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 20 Jan 2008, at 18:02, David Powers wrote:
Stut wrote:
You seem unable to accept that you are the one that put your email address out there for anyone to collect. If you can't understand that then there is indeed no point in continuing the conversation.

I do understand it. What I object to is a supposedly responsible member of this list publishing everyone's address, and then attacking me for criticising him for such a dumb move.

You're still missing the point. Every time you send a message to this list *you* are publishing your email address. What Dan's done a) was only possible because you had already published your address, and b) almost certainly won't result in more spambots picking up your address than would have anyway.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/