RE: Strategy when working with designer(s)?

The way you have suggested is basicly the only way to do this in an
efficient manor without building/running a templating engine. This is the
method I use if I'm working with only myself or others design is submitted
first and made the code to work with the design it makes for the cleanest
code I've experienced yet

Just my 2 cents

---
Anton C. Swartz IV
Phoenix Edge Network L.L.C. http://www.phpopenid.com - Owner
PHPLogic Development Services http://www.phplogic.net - Co-Owner
Necrogami http://www.necrogami.com - Personal Blog
Based in Indianapolis, IN

"The Opposite of war is not Peace it is Creation."

Don't let sin rule your body. After all, your body is bound to die, so dont
obey its desires or let any part of it become slave to evil. Give yourselves
to God, as people who have been raised from death to life. Make every part
of your body a slavethat pleases God. Don't let sin keep ruling your
lives.You are ruled by God's Kindness and not by the law.
Romans 6:12-14