Re: Strategy when working with designer(s)?

I have experience with designers.

My suggestion.
Don't code anything client-side until they are finished, you will most
likely have to change everything.

You can do your functionality (login mechanism, password change,
listing, query with db, etc...) and be ready for when they give you
their monster.

I've worked in many ways like:
1) Programmer does the functionality
2) Designer gives the design
3) Integrator tries to make it work
This one fails most of the time, gives headaches when it gets to work.
And will most likely go back and forth #1 and #3 a couple of times!

I recommend:
1) Designer does his whole job and shows the design when finished and approved
2) Integrator works on making the pages and html without func.
3) Programmer makes the whole thing work.
This gives the best feeling to all people involved.

All IMO!

Simon