Re: Pirate PHP books online?

Hey,

>Instead of clip tags, I recommend that you configure your mail client
>to prepend a greater than sign to quotes. It's rather customary, if
>not standard.

Sorry about that, its driving me crazy too. I have to manually do it if I want it  (like above). It used to work before... then suddenly it just does not... anybody have any idea which setting I should tinker with in yahoo, please give me a shout.

> > by the way, check out the digital copies of harry potter if you're into
> > that...(i'm not) how many days has it been since the release?

> They were online _before_ you could buy the book.
Ouch, thats gotto hurt. Didnt know that..thanks for the fyi, like I said before, HP is not my sort of thing.

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)