Re: Pirate PHP books online?

On 22/07/07, AmirBehzad Eslami <behzad.eslami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm living in a country where people do not afford to buy real books.
Most people earn $250~$400 per month. $50 for a book is too damn
expensive. In addition, since US has restricted business with us,
no body ships books to us. And we don't have Credit Card, since
Master Card, Visa, Paypal do not offer services to us.

How can we read books in such a country?
I would like to know your opinions. Thank you.

Pirate them?

As the books are unavailable for sale in your country, it would be
tough for the publisher to make an argument about a lost sale.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/