Re: Re: Building sapi_apache2

Gaby vanhegan wrote:
> I suspected that this was the case, from what I read php5 doesn't work
> with threads yet...

It works fine with threads.  There is nothing to fix in PHP to make it
work better.  It's just that a lot of other things you are likely to
link into PHP may or may not be threadsafe.  There are simply too many
moving parts here to ever be sure that there won't be a thread-related
race condition somewhere.

> It is in the right place.  If I remove the LoadModule directive, PHP is
> inactive on the server, and anything ending in .php downloads as a plain
> text file.  To all intents and purposes php5 works fine, it's just
> lacking the sapi_apache2 module.

Huh?  Lacking it where?  I guess I didn't read the entire thread.  If it
is working, then you have the module loaded correctly.

-Rasmus