Re: Re: Building sapi_apache2

Gaby vanhegan wrote:
> Somebody previously suggested that I rebuild apache with threading
> enabled.  Will this make a difference?

Yeah, it will likely make everything crash in weird on undebuggable
ways.  (So, don't do that)

Sounds to me like you are either editing the wrong conf file or putting
that LoadModule line in the wrong place.  Try making a typo in the
LoadModule line and see if you get an error when you restart the server.

-Rasmus