Re: Re: Building sapi_apache2

On 5 Jul 2005, at 15:42, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

Gaby vanhegan wrote:
Somebody previously suggested that I rebuild apache with threading
enabled.  Will this make a difference?

Yeah, it will likely make everything crash in weird on undebuggable
ways.  (So, don't do that)

I suspected that this was the case, from what I read php5 doesn't work with threads yet...

Sounds to me like you are either editing the wrong conf file or putting
that LoadModule line in the wrong place.  Try making a typo in the
LoadModule line and see if you get an error when you restart the server.

It is in the right place. If I remove the LoadModule directive, PHP is inactive on the server, and anything ending in .php downloads as a plain text file. To all intents and purposes php5 works fine, it's just lacking the sapi_apache2 module.

Gaby

--
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
gaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx