Re: Browser tries to download php file

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009, Juan Mas wrote:

Finally figured it out!!!  Since I was only using mod_perl when I
first set up Apache, I had this in my conf file:

<Location />
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
</Location>

So this must have been causing Perl to try to parse everything.  In
the <Location /> tag I put in the full path to where I needed
perl/mason to be used, then restarted apache and finally got the php
to display!!!!  Thanks for the help!

Pleased to hear you found out what the problem was Juan.

Regards,

Keith

Websites:
http://www.php-debuggers.net