Re: Browser tries to download php file

Finally figured it out!!!  Since I was only using mod_perl when I
first set up Apache, I had this in my conf file:

<Location />
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
</Location>

So this must have been causing Perl to try to parse everything.  In
the <Location /> tag I put in the full path to where I needed
perl/mason to be used, then restarted apache and finally got the php
to display!!!!  Thanks for the help!