Re: file numbering systems

Meta data.  even film gets scanned and logged.  the only difference being that I then use an old complex system that has letters for subject matter and binder numbers.  binders are by subject then in the binder by date.
In my database its all meta data, Date, and keywords.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/