Re: PF members exhibit on 06-15-13

Question asked so I answered.    I felt that the 20 seconds of thought that went into the title (its real title is like _dx723946 or something) then deserved explanation since the Baroque movement was somewhat important.

Sometimes for me the art is not in the question but the answer.   The Image is the question.  The art is what is provide next.

Thoughtful review Andrew.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/