Re: PF members exhibit on 11 AUG 12

On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:03 PM, Mario Pires wrote:

I do 90% of my photography with an iphone

I do  90% of my digital photography with an iPhone and 100% of my film photography on film.

Jan

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now! http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net
http://twitter.com/retorta

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agree with both of you.

It's a long time I want to write: "No more iPhones on the Gallery" but then I think one can have a good vision also with an iPhone.

But now, after reading Jan's words, I understand that using the proper equipment is also to give respect to what we are doing and respect to those who spend the time to observe this Gallery.

Pini