Re: Foul Fowl

I alluded to this before, but you may pick any subject, large or
small, or any piece of artwork, or any novel, or any movie, or piece
of music, and you will invariably get divided, polarized opinions,
both vehemently for and strongly against.   So it's hardly a shocking
surprise that you disagree with my humorous view of what Jan is
doing--or trying to do--on the list.