Re: PF members exhibit on 11 AUG 12

Sometimes I forget that this group is Photo Forum and not graphic design. :) Thanks for your comment, Pini. You are not the only one who has criticized the presence of text or the size of text, or both, in my pictures. Will do my best to submit pictures only.

On 8/17/2012 4:54 PM, Pini Vollach wrote: My pic is Elson's boy although the writing is distracting me.