Re: PF members exhibit on 11 AUG 12

Interesting. Nobody said a word about my feedback. I'm fairly sure it was
sent, as I received it back from the list. That's fine, I suppose, but a
bit discouraging; a bit like trying to carry a conversation with a cliff
face. In fact, as far as I could tell, nobody else said a word about this
week's offering. Ah, well. perhaps next time.

Andrew